Saturday, November 17, 2007

Just Some Real-Life Pictures




Well, I am back after a few days of working on a new beer-brewing blog, but I have been working on the railroad a lot too. I am busy carving pink foam into ridges and mountains, and have drawn most of the main line track plan onto the tables.

The picture is of those MP15s that work the real-life CTC branch in Chattanooga, trundling through Red Bank. Here's another one of them crossing Tenbridge:



And finally, here's a little mishap that happened with a CTC train in Red Bank, and which I am sure I'll be repeating:




If you want something done, put a bunch of 12-year-old boys onto it. My son and two of his friends stopped at the pink-foam Dumpster with my wife yesterday and brought me back a ton of it! Yesssss!

I have not taken pictures of the recent progress yet, but will get them up ASAP. Right now I am going to quit, since I've been on this laptop long enough on this Saturday morning and my eyes hurt.

No comments: